Report a Concern

Convenient Complaint / Concern Process

The Division has made it convenient for complainants (general public) to file code complaints by using any one of the following procedures.   

  1. Calling Code Enforcement Complaint Hotline at ext. 201, after hours or during regular business hours and speaking to a Division team member.  
  2. Stopping by City Hall during regular business hours and completing a short complaint form, or speaking directly with a Division team member for assistance.
  3. Use the link below to download and complete a complaint/concern form. You may submit the form to the Code Enforcement Administrative Assistant using any one of the methods provided under the "Contact Us" portion of this page. 

Code Enforcement Complaint Form (PDF)